Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
Rates & Insurance
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Beacon Health Options
Beacon Health Strategies
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you haven’t notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. You will receive a reminder text/call prior to your appointment. You can always change your in-person appointment to Telehealth anytime prior to the appointment start.